Certified and Insured
North Eastern PA's #1 "soft-wash" Roof Cleaning Professionals
Apex Roof Cleaning Soft-Wash Process
The professionals at Apex Roof Cleaning are equipped with a state-of-the-art soft-wash system; to gently apply our 100% biodegradable solution. The Apex solution is recommended by the Roof Cleaning Institute of America and the American Roofing Manufacturer Association. When our professionals arrive,they will perform a thorough inspection; documenting any prior damage to the roof or surrounding areas.
Living on your roof is a bacteria known as Gloeocapsa magma more commonly referred to as blue or green algae. Gloeocapsa magma creates a living habitat on your roof, inviting more harmful bacteria such as Lichen, Moss, and Mold. The Apex soft-wash solution applied by our professionals, quickly works to penetrate deep into the shingles, completely eliminating 99.9% of all bacteria.
After applying an even coat across the entire roof, results will begin to appear. After our professionals have finished treating the roof, 90% of the results will be visible. The remaining 10% can take up to 3 months to completely clean, this typically occurs with roofs containing large amounts of moss and lichen.
The Apex Roof Cleaning Soft-Wash is fully approved by all shingles manufactures and is recommended by all insurance companies. It is also recognized as general maintenance.
We never use any equipment that involves high pressure. The use of high pressure will not only damage your roof, but will also void any existing warranty the shingles may have.